Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Keeping an eye on the Convicts.

So it was Australia Day last Thursday & being the good friend I am, I went to the ‘Walkabout’ in Shepherd’ Bush with Nick. Because otherwise he would have just sat in the corner by himself …Yeah right!

It was alright, there was at least 3 other Kiwi’s & about 1,500 dirty convicts, so we tried to explain to them it was just warm ups for Waitangi day (Circle line pub crawl) but they wouldn’t have a bar of it & keep shouting ‘Waltzing Maltilda’ & ‘How do we dance (while our beds are burning)’ at me. I’ll tell you how Aussies dance…BADLY!

Anyway after 5-6 hours of this I had had more than my full of drunkards & bad music (They really could learn from NZ in that area) so went & had dinner with Georgia, Chenoa & Sarah, & left Nick shouting Jimmy Barnes lyrics with a group of guys.

Have just had a nice quite weekend involving drunken Monopoly but this weekend is Nick’s (Flat mate) leaving & the Circle line pub crawl, 27 stations, 27 pints & a Haka in central London… BRING IT ON!!!

Ha ha Nice eyes Georgia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home