Friday, December 30, 2005

The Tower Part 3

Then there’s Beauchamp Tower where you can see ye olde graffiti(e). Bet that took longer than 30sec & I imagine it say’s something more profound than ‘Rodis was here’, ‘Mt Albert Massive’ or ‘Gaylin Gangsters’
Also you can see the crown jewels. But the line to get in is over 200m long & to be honest I’ve never really given that much of a darn about the bling bling. So we just pointed & laughed at the people in the line for a wee while.And tried to annoy this guy. Jokes about his Mum being so fat she has small planets orbiting her blew straight over him.
& I had to have a photo with a Beefeater. I’m fairly sure he was pulling gang signs under his cape & I had to throw in a pic of the Ravens…because they are cool, and a little badass.
OK then I’m off, as I have to start getting into the right frame of mind for tonight. Because of instead of the whole New Years Eve party thing I’m doing the New Years Eve Eve party at Fabric so will most probably be a little tender & lacking in sleep tomorrow. To make anyone who cares jealous as hell, here’s a peek at some of the lineup tonight. Dillinja, Grooverider, Highcontrast, Ratpack & Funky Flirt
See ya on the dark side.
Have a wicked NY
Rodis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home