Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Fabric & Oxford

Firstly happy new years people!!
Well I’m back in the land of the living after one of the best nights of my life.
FABRIC, the name by which all nightclubs will be judged henceforth. 3 rooms of Drum‘n’Bass heaven with extra chill out rooms, bars & mezzanine level.
Owww yeah!! Duff man says Frabic rocks the big one!!
Arrr to hear D’n’B at that volume again. The first hour was absolute bliss...I’m expecting my hearing back latter this week.
Anyway that was new years eve eve & we finished up about midday new years eve. I woke up 6pm that night & had the most casual NYE since I was just a wee nipper, Delivery curry, a couple bottles of wine & watching standup comedy & the fireworks on TV. (PS London kicked Sydney’s butt in the fireworks stakes) I went to Oxford yesterday with Chris & Zoë. Now that is a cool little town.
Elle you know what I’m talking about here, you know that feeling you get when you walk onto campus? Try that over the whole town. Everywhere you look there is a different school or college & it’s all about 900 years old. You could learn so much here. Still let’s be honest if I had gone there I still would have most probably just got that degree in getting messed up, like in Wellington.OK got to get back to looking for a job again, plus meeting up with Nick & Mon this afternoon & Elle later on this week.
Rodis Out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home