Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Birthday Drinks

So I’m now into my last 20th year. I guess I should now be settled in my career, start looking for ‘a little women’, have saved for a deposit on a house & begin looking at the best schools for the fruit of my loins (I’m planning on having twelve).
Above all my birthday parties should now consist of having my closest & dearest around for a nice dinner (At home or at a good restaurant) & a bottle of wine – maybe 2 since it’s such a special event – … Yeah right!
Instead I found the smallest Mexican bar in Covent Garden, maybe the smallest bar in all of London that had a fairly good happy hour & drunk Tequila & Coronas with mates, work colleges, good friends & randoms.
So here are some of the Pics.


It all started off fine with a few drinks with the lads

It was all going fine, teaching people how to do Blue steel & photos with the birthday girl.

Then people started buying me Tequela shots aswell as beersThen the Paparazzi started to annoy me... This was foolish, since it was my camera that I had given to Fiona to record the night...I think this this my "I'm too cool for this" look. PS Big ups to Gypsy girl for taking the photos & resisting the urge to steel my camera.
I’m fairly sure we were talking F1 at this point…What else do guys talk about in bars with this intensity?Luckily the camera was put away soon after this shot…It was better for all concerned.
A special thanks has to go out to Lloyd, Dante, Andrea, Aaron & of cause the lovely Anna who turned up but were not caught by the happy snappers.
The rest of the weekend was more in line with my age, staying at home recovering.
Unfortuatly smokey bars & a cold have taken their toll & I have now lost my voice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home