Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Jack Frost is a sneaky bugger!

Last year Mr Frost was singing & dancing & jingling his bells to inform us well in advance, that winter was coming. This year he’s snuck up behind us & smacked us over the head with a piece of 4x2!If you look close by the tree you can see squirrel tracks in the snow.
Last year we had our first gentle smattering of snow on December the 27th. But this year it has been extremely mind...Wet at times but never really cold, that changed this week.Last night I woke up at 4am with an orange glow floating through my curtains…I my half awake state it took me quite some time to work out that outside at night is not orange. So still very much asleep but thinking that maybe the neighbours apartment was I fire & rolled over & looked out….TO SNOW!!!! Of cause I had forgotten that street lamps reflected off snow cast the entire night bright orange.Hey it was 3am & I forgot the turn the flash off…So sue meMuch better

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home