Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Orphan Xmas

OK so it’s been a couple of weeks but you’ll forgive me as it’s the silly season. Plus I have bought myself a PSP for Xmas so that’s taking up A LOT of my time.So about 2 weeks ago all the Kiwi’s & Aussies got together for a big Xmas dinner before people shoot off for the real Christmas.
So for the second year I baked a ham, everyone chipped in we had a massive Xmas dinner complete with Yorkshire puddings.My ham – complete with extra crispy topGrubs ups


Good crewThen came the 2nd round
So after too much food & definitely too much wine we proceeded to play the messiest game of poker ever played.But I must be getting better as I did manage to win my first game in our fortnightly league poker game.
OK then, Merry Christmas & a Merrier New Year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home