Sunday, November 26, 2006

Photo update

OK People I know they're a bit late, but better late then never
Here's Wellington Arch. It was a complete fluke but the truck cab in the right of the pic is an Aussie man'n'van Truck...I just can't get away from the buggers!

OK then onwards to Speaker's corner

There were Christians, Muslims & Jews. All going for gold but I must say the guy in the cardigan was the only one preaching via guilt….Always the 2%

These were the fun ones.
I can’t remember what the guy in the red jacket was ranting about, but I do remember that the Yank kept popping up all over giving his 2 cents…Gee that doesn’t sound like Americans. If your wondering which one's the flag-waver, he's the one draped head to toe in labels.
The middle guy I think was confused & thought he was at Juggler’s corner.
The last is the crazy guy who was explaining that black on white sex was as bad as what South islanders, Welshmen & Tasmanians say they don’t do…honest they don't.
I love this lady. I like to think of her as the little ranter who could.
Bless her, I wanted to give her £10 so she could buy a bigger soapbox to stand on.
I just liked the way this little dude was scooting around making people jump out of his way, he was having a ball. Plus his dad kinda looks funny yeah?

What? This is just a cool sunset.....at 4pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home