Monday, February 27, 2006

Nick’s last weekend in London

Ok first things first.
I’m now working on the Helpdesk for Cancer Research UK; it’s fairly boring as the English seem to feel hard done by if they actually have to work, I think I’ll fit in nicely. It’s more than keeping the wolves from the door but hopefully I’ll be able to find something better, which can offer me sponsorship.
Also, just like how after working in construction on the water front in Auckland I now claim that I single handedly built Princess Wharf, from now on I will also be claiming any future cures for cancer as my own.
‘Copy write 2006, Tuck the Funk, Patent pending’
Plus I have moved into Nick’s old room tonight, so I finally have my own room for the first time since the middle of Oct last year. Guess I’m finally getting sorted; I was never one to rush things.
The people who have been regularly reading this blog you would know that Nick’s leaving, which although I have been gagging for a room I would have quite happily lived on the couch for the rest of the year if it meant he could had stayed. (My flat mates may not have been so happy for me to live in the lounge all year though)
So it was a case of ‘Once more into the Breach, dear friends’ & we all ran off ‘The Langley’ in Covent Garden for more leaving drinks. A great night had by all (Some of us more so than others) & then back to Marlow Court for tea & scones.
Here is a selection of the Pics taken.
Get it down ya son!
I either have to put in some practice or just give up on the 'Blue Steel'
Owww Mighty burgers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home