Saturday, February 18, 2006

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me

Yesterday was my 28th, so it was a matter of a few prelims at home & bunch of us toddled off the Fabric of a night of dancing & debauchery. The night started badly with us being stuck on the Circle line for about 25min within sight of Farringdon, but from then on it was all coming up Rodis.
Earlier in the night (John, me, some random & Will)
Later (Nick, Xavier, Holly & me) (God I’m photogenic)
It was a really amazing night with Roots Manuva, Rodney P & Skitz playing very funky sets. Unfortunately they started playing hard house at about 5ish so we left.
I’m feeling just a little bit tender today so if you’ll excuse me I’ll curl back up on the couch & watch some more Top Gear.

1 Comments:

Blogger Georgia said...

Nice eyes Rodis....

9:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home