Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Owwww Behave!

Planes are cool-End of discussion
The photo’s of the flat are coming ….I’m waiting for Ikea to deliver the flat-pack drawers etc so I can move my clothes from piles on the ground to piles in drawers then I post some pics.
So I hope everyone had a great Easter, mine was wicked with BBQs, F1 (I’ll give a F1 rundown afte
r the away races & the teams are heading back to Europe), games of football & drinking galore, but the highlight would have to be a daytrip down to Brighton on Monday.
After getting up early for F1 qualifying on Saturday & then the race on Sunday the 9am start for Monday was virtually a sleep-in. So off we went to the most famous beach resort in Briton …& the gay capital of Europe.
A little over an hour later
we were rolling into Brighton play ‘I spy with my little eye….A rainbow flag’ First ine to spot one won fish & chips. Chris won but was disqualified due to him having been to Brighton before ….Plus his gaydar is a bit too accurate …if you know what I mean.
Anyway a great day wandering around checking out the West pier, Brighton Pier, the Royal
Pavilion & the high street cracking extremely poor taste jokes about men named Sven & soap.

Sunbathing in a suit...Only in England
Views from the West Pier
Views of the beach
........
Royal Pavilion
I know who I'm using next time I'm looking for a flat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home