Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Formula 1 - Is there anything better?

Now that was some good F1!
I was up early Saturday morning making a huge breakfast for the boys as we had huge days drinking in front of us & as any first year university student will tell you ‘Eating is cheating’, so we had to stock up before the 10:30am kick off. Well Will, Dave & I were prepped & ready for the start of coverage, with Chris running a little behind schedule. We had kind of forgotten that qualifying would be over by 1pm but luckily the 6 nations are on at 3 so we got to watch Ireland beat Scotland. By this time we had picked up a few extras so after evening drinks we took off to this fun little club called ‘The Crown’ for shites & giggles. Hence the team not quite being so chipper the next day for the actual race.
Warning: If you don’t care about F1 look away now…In fact if you are into F1 the following will most probably bore the hell out of you as well – But I don’t care ‘It’s my blog & I’ll waffle if I want to’!
I think we’re off to the reasonable start. The new qualify rules make Saturday more interesting. Then when in comes to the actual racing we have 4 teams (Renault, Honda, Ferrari & McLaren) that could take the championship & at least 3ish others (Williams, Red Bull & Toyota (Maybe)) that although they won’t be able to win the championship will be stealing as many points of the big boys as they can like dirty pikeys. Plus these secondary teams will obviously trying to beat each other. The other teams to keep an eye on will be Toro Rosso (How long will it be before the FIA redo the V10 to V8 equation) & BMW – Yes I do still have a soft spot for them & I think they’ll get better as the year goes on.
OK then so I hope we’re all locked in for Malaysia this weekend.
Hope some of the Mojuntin crew are there representing!

2 Comments:

Blogger Georgia said...

Pit stops are fun!! And I am sorry but I think Button is cute!!!

Have fun F1-ing up!!!

Chenoa x x

12:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Button is hot toddy!

F1 is AOK.

7:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home