Sunday, February 08, 2009

Ireland – A photo essay

OK on rereading my previous post I’m still not happy with the finial image I may be leaving you with of my time in Ireland so have decided to rectify the situation by publishing a photo essay (Or am I again restating my Title with my introduction?)

Ok let’s start with a few group shots of the early crewGroup shot - Devonshire 1

Group shot - Ballyholly Group shot - Ballyholly 2  The vast majority of my mates over the last year are Spanish with a splattering of Czech, German, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese and very occasionally an Irish or two.Luis & I 3

Luis & I 2    Flatmate - 5 Luis & I 1

The grounded pilots, the Luis’. 1 is a Battle-Cat & the other…well he slept a lot.

Ballyholly - barby juan misha Josue-see what my Sunnies and Cigar can do for a man.Ballyholly - three man

Me breaking the Spaniards with a little game we call 3man!Brian - 3

Brian - 1As I said above I did meet the occasional Irish lad…for some strange reason nearly all of them are called Brian

Brian 2Andre - manlove 2

Andre - Manlove 1 Andre: He did have a girlfriend but it seems  sometimes he got confused

 

Me -4 Me being humbled by a surprise birthday party St Patricks 2

St Patricks 1 As you can imagine St Patrick’s Day is quite an event in Ireland

 

Ladies - 5 Yay for Ze Germans – Steffie and friendMates - 7

Mates -1 Random photos of the lads 

 

 

 

Mates - 2

Mates - 5

 

 

 

 

Dancing - Jig

Dancing - Terri & IAs the only person of Irish descent in the crew ½ the time I took it upon myself to teach people the jig…at times I had a little help from my wee Irish lass Terrie.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mates - 10

Marsha and David: Two of the greatest tour guides money can buy…Plus they’re awesome people as wellLadies - 6

Ladies - 4 Silvia & Andre’s little sis.

Flower power: alive & well

 

Me -3

Don’t worry Mum that’s only a Hookah being loaded with apple tobaccoDrinks - sangria

Drinks - Mojito As you may have noticed I’ve acquired a taste for Spanish drinks, be it Mojito, Sangria or CalimochoDrinks -Tinto De Verano

My introduction to Tinto De Verano (Tinto Berlingo) in the 3 weeks of Irish SummerCanary - No tooth

canary - bikini The legend that is Canery: Doing what he does best

 

 

 

 

Flatmate - 4Mates - 13

Mates - 12 More of the quickest summer ever.

Sometimes Canery forgets to shower

 

Euro Cup 08

Eurocup - Sign Don’t ask about the chicken wingEurocup - Group 2

Eurocup - Group Man I loved the pre-parties!

 

 

 

Eurocup - german asses Germany 0 – 1 SpainEurocup - Dancing

Eurocup - Mafia The firm roll into town

Much less angry than watching games in England

 

Eurocup - Fountain Now that’s how you celebrateTrolley - Silvia Trolley - Marsha

Trolleyed girls – Man I’m like the funniest guy I know

 

 

 

Me - 5 Even I sometimes tire of getting my photo takenLadies - 12

Ladies - 7 My Tinto De Verano posse

 

 

 

Ladies - 11

Anna, Silvia and Christina

Edu Mates - 11 Mates - 14Edu: One of the road trip boys and all round legend

Sergio: Looking after Cherie for me

 Brian - 2

Me, Sophie & Brian (I’m behind the pint glass)Flatmate - 3 Dancing - Silvia Chari & Top Gear

Christina: Not feeling the love

Cute girls dancing & Top Gear – Can life get better

 

Me -2

What did you say about my Mama?

Inigo 2Inigo 3

Inigo 1 Inigo: My brother from another mother 

 

 

Ladies - 1 My girls looking pretty…& me just lookingFlatmate - 1

Ladies - 2 Ladies Love Cool Rod

 

 

 Mates - 8

Mates - 6 More random shoots

 

 

 

HALLOWEEN

Halloween -5- Girl love Halloween -2- Grind it

Halloween -1- Miguel & Canary What a messy night!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Halloween -4- Man love

Halloween -3- Group love

 

 

 

 

Mates - 4

Me, Loki, Caroline & Anna – I assume Mary is taking the photoLadies - 3

Ladies - 10 Silvia: Isn’t she a sweetie

 

 

 

Mates - 9 Note the high quality beerCanary - and Son

Canary - Eurocup Canery, Miguel & Castro…Also looking pretty

 

 

 

Mates - 3 Yay for Sunday football, Hurling, Rugby, Gaelic Football & F1Ladies - 13

Ladies - 9 Sara: My future wife, bread winner and enabler

 

 

 

Group shot - Devonshire 4 The Devonshire crewLadies -14

Miguel Miguel: serenading the ladies

 

 

 

twister - terry Solo Twister: Harder than it looks

Group shot - Devonshire 2 Group shot: including Remi & Laura my French Flatmatestwister - Rodis

Ladies - 8 Proof I do smell of peaches & cream

 

 

 

Canary - guitar The only ginger, freckly, got no rhythm, white African I’ve met.Me -1

Flatmate - 2 God I had a ball

 

 

 

Group shot - Devonshire 3

Thank you everyone…Not even sure who ½ of these people are?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you еver considеrеd about inсluԁing
a little bit moгe than just yοur artiсlеs?

I mean, whаt you say is important and everythіng.
Νevеrthеleѕѕ іmagine if yоu aԁdеԁ ѕome great grаphіcs or νiԁeos to gіve your poѕts more, "pop"!

Υоur cοntent is excellent
but with pics anԁ ѵideos, this blog could undeniably be one of the greatest in
its field. Tеrrific blog!

Checκ out my site: www.subsim.com

3:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's really not worth the effort, though, that the first phone to meet or surpass the iphone's attrасtions.

In the еver expanding world of Oh man my iphone 4 S gіves
14. Relief is gearіng up for its UK comedy tеlethon on 15 Maгch, with thiѕ offiсiаl аpρ οffering
news, videos and ticκet offerѕ.
Judging bу thе publіcatіons of recent yеaгѕ, thе small аnd sleеk phоne hаѕ introduсеd the world wіth.

34 a share, in the same catеgory.

Herе is my weblog iphone

6:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home