Monday, November 14, 2005

London town

OK so have made it to London town. My bags turned up by 5pm Friday so thanks to all of you who lost sleep over my luggage. Now my Eftpos card doesn’t work …Should be by tomorrow.
I haven’t really been doing the tourist thing over the weekend, as I have been catching up with all the old mates including Charlie.
We went over to the west end on Fri night to catch up with Will, had my first “Smokey Café’ breakfast on Sat. Very cool, only ₤2.50 for a classic Bacon & egg Breakie, plus only 50p a mug of tea ….Sweet! (By the way, am loving tea, so much more a teay type drink than coffee)
Then we went off to an Irish pub to watch the All Blacks pummel them like the Northern pansies they are. (Sorry been hanging out with a lot of Poms this weekend & there seems to be some animosity between the two) Which reminds me; Ha ha Aussies the Brits kicked your butt… I mean really, what’s that 8 games in a row now?
OK I’m off to kick around London today & act like a Japanese tourist (I’ve heard it’s safer than acting like a Brazilian tourist)
See ya on the dark side
Rodis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home