Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Text update

Hey Boys & Girls

All’s good in KK Malaysia. I’ve tried the local Talak & it’s A LOT stronger than west coast cooler. It’s more like a home made cross between Vodka, Gin & Tequila!! Very messy!
Have yet to have a sober night but did crash out 10pm Fri night due to only having 4 hours sleep since leaving Sydney.
The wedding was quite cool. Church on Sat, followed by a lot of drinking at the parent’s home. Then the proper reception on Sunday, we’re talking in excess of 500 people.
Taught a bunch of boys ‘Tequila suicides’ on Sat night, which seemed to have given me a bit of a rep come Sun. I would have been OK with that if it wasn’t for the fact that most locals can drink ‘Talak’ till the cows come home…. I can’t!
Been out to a couple of the local Islands…Very cool. Basically just chilling, swimming, diving & generally working on my already fabulous tan.
Photos to follow
Rodis out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home