Thursday, August 23, 2007

Outdoor movies & last summers

Firstly, I went & saw ‘Hot Fuzz’ at the outdoor cinema in Somerset house earlier this month. It was meant to a double billing with ‘Point Break’ as well but with Hot Fuzz not finishing until 11:50 I had to forgo Patrick & Keanu being manly surfer dudes…Bugger (Don’t worry I’m hiring it this weekend). Sitting on cobble stones is not nearly as comfortable as the grass in Sydney Domain but the settling of Somerset house is still very cool.I also had a photo of Pam & me but it was vetoed.Today is my penultimate day for working for Cancer Research UK so the team & I (Plus a couple of groupies) went out for lunch. We had a good laugh…Mostly at my expense & I was able to pull my Michelangelo’s ‘Last Supper’ pose. I think I'm going to chill for a couple of days & see if I can reverse my sleeping habits next week.Tomorrow is the big leaving drinks on the Queen Mary...If you're around there after 5 you're more than welcome to come join the debauchery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home